image1 image2 image3

HELLO |WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|THIS IS MY WORLD

[Chapter Three] : The Pieces began to fall into place !

I picked up the call and the words were like Music to my ears !
Finally My Plan was going to succeed .
I had decided to Travel Alone...Somewhere Far away ! & Yes now It was all coming true .
My Friend had prepared the Invite and mailed me all  the required stuff...& the excitement in his voice doubled my enthusiasm!
 Now I had to do a lil bit difficult task of actually talking to my Parents about this..! They had no Idea at all ..!! I went to my Mom. She was reading something.
 I told her : " Mom, I want to go ..." & She looked at me & asked me very calmly : "Are you sure ?"  & I smiled :) 
#Australia #ANZStadium #Sydney #Australiatourism #tourism #Travel #Girl #best #Life #Love #Lights #Aussie #India #Indian
But I was Jumping & Screaming inside my head : " Are you ready for me Australiaaaaaa ?!!" .......

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment