image1 image2 image3

HELLO |WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|THIS IS MY WORLD

My Mornings : Steaming Hot !!

#My #Mornings #hot #Tea #Pink #Girl #Life #Love
This is how my mornings begin ..!
TEA-My Addiction!
No matter how the weather is -  If its the Chilly Winter, the Wet Monsoon or the Red hot Summer ,I Need my tea !! and if it has  ginger in it ...oh yeah !
 I cant remember a single day that has gone by without my favourite beverage..! However I cant forget the days when I use to stay up late nights only to have some hot tea prepared by our hostel cook during exam times..so all the students can stay awake to study & how after having tea, all of us would go to sleep, happily content !!
Every one has their own versions of how you can't buy happiness..Mine goes like this : 'You can't buy happiness , but You can buy Tea and that is kindof the same thing !'
 Go and  have some tea ..and hopefully it brings some warmth in your life ! :* [Try it if you haven't already!]

                                                       http://instagram.com/bobby_21

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment