image1 image2 image3

HELLO |WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|THIS IS MY WORLD

[Chapter Two] : A mess of a Gorgeous Chaos ...!!

#gorgeous #chaos #life #love #girl #Indian #India
I was sitting on my bed ,my back resting on the pillow against the wall. I had the earphones on, but I could hear no music ,Instead too many thoughts were playing on my mind...felt like a war was going on ,like there was a huge crowd and every single person was talking at the same time... and these thoughts kept on repeating...
So much chaos inside me & when I looked around ,there was no one & it felt so much calm outside ...but inside my heart and my mind ,there was no Peace at all..Peace was all I needed!

I knew I had decided something that was going to be amazing but was it going to be possible? and the answer was going to be in a text that I was waiting for! I closed my eyes and every passing minute felt like an hour...and suddenly I heard a tone and it wasn't of a text message , but my phone was ringing !! I opened my eyes and looked at the screen ..the name flashing on my cellphone brought a smile on my face...the wait was over! I could hear myself thinking .."maybe it  is going to be possible afterall..!!"

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment