image1 image2 image3

HELLO |WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|THIS IS MY WORLD

Memory Box - Letters for him !

#love #life #girl #Indian #gorgeous #beauty
One day I got a text from him..it said "I love you ! "
and my heart skipped a beat !!...The first thought that crossed my mind was ' Oh no no ..!!..not this...I dont need this right now ! and I decided to ask him , texted him back "what happened ?!!'
and right after that something strange happened ,I started getting few weird replies ,making me realize that it wasn't him! But his friend who was texting me just for fun !!
After a while I get a call from him clarifying what exactly happened and that was a big relief !!
But that was then...
Now few months have passed ..and I sit here wishing that  he will say those words to me and mean it & how that would make me the happiest girl on this planet !
Then somehow I know that this might never happen ...
Makes me wonder how strange things happen & how Time rules everything...!!!
[Maybe he will never know...]

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment