image1 image2 image3

HELLO |WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|THIS IS MY WORLD

VANITY : My Favourite Sin !

Just like many of you , I am an Instaddict.And even in that I have gotten into the habit of taking Selfies lately ..That sort of makes me come across as a selfobsessed girl most of the time !
However I love capturing gorgeous views and interesting things too .
If u look at my Instagram page and if you care to scroll down a lil bit more , you will find pictures  of some beautiful places that I have been to and some editings too...
I got hooked on to Instagram because of the amazing pictures that I find ,but also because I am lucky to get about 2K Instagrammers to follow me .(.and Ofcourse I hope that keeps on growing ! )
The comments or DM's that I get after I upload a selfie mostly are about how pretty I am , how all of them want to be my friends and I get it ,  'I do like all the attention...but sometimes I think that its quite shallow to judge someone based solely on how they look ! [ I mean ; You think you know Me ?!!]
Obviously ,If you dont believe that you are beautiful yourself, then there is no point ..Having said that ,there is nothing wrong in recieving few compliments as well !! Makes you feel Incredible !
[ I feel like I am contradicting my own statements..!! ] But I hope you all get the point ..!

So why dont you just take a moment and visit my Instagram  page @TINKZ_21 & like always, Feedbacks are welcome ! Let me know if you are one of the viewers who read my blog by commenting on my pictures if you like ...would appreciate ! Big thanks !


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment