image1 image2 image3

HELLO |WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|THIS IS MY WORLD

[ Chapter One ] : And I decided to Go Solo for the first time ...!!

I was never the type of person who would just go out for a drive all by themselves...
I was more of a stay at home , rarely go out on weekends kindof girl ..and I never had any complaints about it... I was comfortable staying alone all by myself or hanging out with friends ...both ways..but never would I go out alone ..even for shopping or to a bookstore or any other place for that matter...
Also because I was and still am 'directionally challenged' !
However there are certain moments that take place in your life and they are like the biggest turning point ! Moments like this can either make you or break you ...Its entirely upto you how you choose to deal with it..and Same happened to me...Only this time I decided I was going to do something that I knew for sure ; that if I was successful in that , I would be super proud of me !!
And that is when I decided to go solo for the first time ever in my life ...........



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment