image1 image2 image3

HELLO |WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|THIS IS MY WORLD

Fierce ,Fun & Fabulous !

#lips #eyes #eyemakeup #beauty #fashion #purple #gorgeus
I have never been much of a Makeup person.
 Until last few years, I never even cared how I looked!
but ever since I started using a Kajal / Kohl ,it has become a must - musthave for me..I never go out without applying it !or else I always feel if there is something missing..!Using a Kajal pencil just enhances the beauty of my eyes . I am addicted!
I have tried many products but I always needed something that is smudge free and long lasting.
Collosal kajal Maybelline New York and Lakme Absolute Kohl Ultimate & Mascara are two of my favorites.
#beauty #Indian #girl #lips #eyes #makeup #maybelline #newyork #lakme #kohl #gorgeous #face #India
Second thing I am a big fan of is  Maybelline New York Babylips Color .Just gives my lips the natural feel and also keeps them moisturized.
And whenever there is a social event to attend or a party ,I Always go for a lil bit of shimmer and gloss .
Lakme Absolute Plump and Shine 3D Gloss being one of my favorite ! Also I go for lighter,more natural shades that suit my Skin tone .[ Too much of anything is bad!]
That pretty much sums it up about my Eyes and Lips routine.
However I will be posting about Daily Skin Care routine a bit later on my blog, so keep reading and any suggestions or questions are always welcomed !
'Stay Gorgeous !'
For more pictures : http://instagram.com/bobby_21


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment