image1 image2 image3

HELLO |WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|THIS IS MY WORLD

[CHAPTER 4] : This could be Heaven or this could be Hell !

"Please Fasten your Seat belts !''
Yes! The Plane was about to Land in Singapore and I had completed a few hours of my Journey . No it was not my destination tho !
I was suppose to change the Flight and board another one that would take me to Sydney !
The Plane landed safely and smoothly .. I was amazed at what I saw. It was Gorgeous ! The Changi Airport !
And When I look around, there were People ! and So many of them ! And I knew NONE ! I was Alone in a Crowded place!
I got Blank ! I did not know what to do ! Where was the Gate? Where was the terminal ? Where was the Inquiry counter ? What Language were all these people speaking ?!! What's going on ?!!!!I am going to miss my Flight !!!
I knew I was going to pass out and I fell !! Bam !

I did actually fall !From my Bed!! It was a Day dream! And It had brought all kinds of Doubt in my mind now.
What if all this happens for real ? What if I never make it to Sydney !
Hell ! What if my friend never comes to pick me up at the Sydney airport ? Where would I go ?!
The next moment I found myself Googling- Lodges and Hotels in Sydney !!
 I saw the Rates and I knew I would come back home immediately  if something like this happens !! But then I would be wasting all the ticket money !!!And what could be the Best experience of my Life would turn into the worst one !
NO! I cannot not go ! I had to travel and stay there , I had to do this so that I would be Proud of myself !
While all these thoughts were playing on my mind , I could hear one of the most famous Eagles song playing in the background and the one Line kept repeating in my head - ' This could be Heaven or this could be Hell ...!!'

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment