image1 image2 image3

HELLO |WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|THIS IS MY WORLD

Daily Skin Care Routine : Only 15 minutes !

In this post, I will be talking about my daily skin care routine .As everyone knows, the three basic steps to follow daily for a good skin are Cleaning ,Toning & Moisturizing.
I wash my face with a facewash [ soaps don't suit my skin ], currently I have been using Lakme. It basically removes the dirt & the impurities from the skin.However you should always use Warm water to wash your face as it opens up the pores.Splash your face with warm water & apply facewash properly & then rinse it with Cold water, that will close the pores. I have normal skin so I keep on trying different  products but If you have oily or dry skin, you should choose your facewashes accordingly.
#beautyproducts #lakme #ponds #vaseline #girls #gorgeous #dailyskincare
After washing your face ,pat dry it with a clean towel and apply Toner.
For Toning, I use Rosewater. I have been using it for quite some time now  & it has really worked wonders for my skin. My skin is glowing like never before and also gives a feeling of freshness. If you want to  feel relaxed and get rid of your tiredness,just soak some cotton guaze in rosewater and keep it over your closed eyes and relax! you can apply rosewater using a cotton pad or just sprinkle enough to make your face feel damp and let it get absorbed on its own.I also apply it over my arms and legs.
After about 5-10 minutes, you can apply moisturizer on your skin. I prefer Olay and Ponds for my face and Vaseline Lotion for my arms and legs.
During daytime , I make sure I use a cream with SPF in it and apply it half an hour before I go out in the sun as my skin really tends to get tanned!
If you want a  lighter skin tone, you can go for Ponds White Beauty with SPF 15. It also lightens the dark spots. However you have to apply it evenly or else patches will be visible on your face. Its really light and you dont get the oily or sticky feeling.
On my arms and legs, I use Vaseline Healthy White with SPF 24 during daytime. It moisturizes and also gives your skin a lighter tone .
Before sleep I follow the same routine of cleaning ,toning and moisturizing. However I dont use creams with SPF.
Simply because its not required and also if you use plain moisturizers, it gives your skin a chance to breathe.(Creams with  SPF may clog your skin pores ).So for my face I use Ponds Silk cream and for my arms and legs  I use Vaseline Total Moisture.
For my palms and feet, I use Vaseline Jelly because my skin in these areas tends to get more dry .
Scrubbing your skin  is also important to remove the black heads and white heads ,exfoliate and remove the dead skin cells ,leaving your skin really soft and also giving a glow to your face .Different kinds of scrubs are available like apricot, stawberry etc. However it should only be used once or twice a Week...because if used daily, it can really dry out your skin . Foot scrubs are also available for your feet skin care.Lately I have been using Lakme facial cleanup at home. It is a set of three : facewash, face scrub and face mask. However I use the scrub and mask only once a week. Face masks work amazingly for your skin and again you should always choose the one that suits your skin.
Last but not the least : Water ! lots n lots of water to help your skin Hydrated !
There are some homemade natural masks that benefit your skin, that I have personally tried and tested. Will be writing about those in my later posts !
Till then Keep reading & Feel Beautiful !

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment