image1 image2 image3

HELLO |WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|THIS IS MY WORLD

A Ladies Purse !

If someday we run into eachother,you are sure to find me with a purse or a girly bag in my hand..I can never go out empty handed , carrying only a cellphone...that is not me !
I have my own list of must have's that I always carry around  whenever I step out of my home.
Because somewhere not having one of these things has caused me trouble and I have made sure that it  never happens again .And now am all set to go out without worrying about any emergency - I am always ready!
This is what you will find if you open my purse :
#Comb/ hairbrush
#Hairband /scrunchies /hairpins
#Kajal/eyeliner
#Facewash[small]
#Facetissues
#Lipguard/stick/gloss
#Handmirror
#handkerchief/napkin[small]
#Vaseline
#Deo/perfume [small]
#Tampon/sanitary pad
#Hand sanitizer[small]
#Business card
#Id proof [Driving licence,Pan card]
#Two passport photos
#Pen
#Money![ most important]
#Cards [credit/debit/atm]
#Earphones !
#Bandaids !

Seems kindof like a big list but its not really ! All these small things are really useful and even if you dont need them ,someone else might and you can always help !
Let me know If you all agree or disagree or want to give any suggestions...Feedbacks are always welcome !

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment